• All participants are strictly forbidden from leaving any litter on the course. All waste and litter must be deposited in rubbish bins provided at control stations and the start/finish area.
• Toilet paper must not be left behind.
• Limiteded refreshment drinks will be distributed on the course. All participants are encouraged to carry their own water, within personal carriers. Single use cup type packed water will be available on course and all litter should be left in the bins within 30m of the refreshment point. This is to ensure that least minimum waste is generated.
• Time penalties will be given to all violations of all environmental protection rules.
• Only digital certificates will be issued.
Support Team and Materials
• Support teams are not allowed at the Deer Run races.
• Drop bags and additional food, drink may not be deposited at aid stations.
Bag Storage and Dressing Cabins
• Participants may leave one bag with change of cloths in the “storage tent” at the start/finish area and may retrieve them against show of bib number.
• There will be dressing cabins for men and women at the start/finish area. Cabins are for collective use and no bags may be left there.
Control Points and Aid Stations on the Course
• Warm orange drink or slightly sweet tea will be provided at race finish.
• No food or drink will be provided on the 4K course.
• There will be 1 water stations on the 14K course. All water cups must be left at the station.
• There will be an aid station with food at the end of the first tour on the 28K course.
Electronic Chip Timing and Control
Electronic chip timing is used for Geyik Koşuları / Deer Run races. Chips are distributed together with bib numbers.