2023 Race Date: 10th December
Registration Fee includes,
Prices And Participation
|10th December 2023 - Couse and Prices / Race T-shirt not included|
|Advantageous Registrations||Early Birds Registrations||Regular Registrations||TOHUM(Charity) Registrations||Additional Quota - Face to Face Registrations|
|Race||03/03/2023 - 31/03/2023||01/04/2023 - 08/10/2023||09/10/2023 - 14/11/2023||15/11/2023 - 06/12/2023||08/12/2023 - 10/12/2023|
|28K||330 TL||450 TL||500 TL||550 TL||600 TL|
|14K||330 TL||450 TL||500 TL||550 TL||600 TL|
|8K||330 TL||450 TL||500 TL||550 TL||600 TL|
|4K||330 TL||450 TL||500 TL||550 TL||600 TL|
|Bambi||125 TL||145 TL||200 TL||250 TL||300 TL|
- Limited charity partner Tohum Registrations are possible at race kit distribution points, if free bibs are available. For details click here.10TL of registration fee of 4K/8K/14K courses , 5TL of Bambi course will be transferred to our charity partner; TOHUM between Charity Register Dates.
- Registration will be finalized when the payment is confirmed. In case of a cancellation (regardless of the reason), limited repayment will be made as announced.
- Courses accept limited number of runners. Entries might be closed earlier than announced if number is reached for 14K: 540 runners, 4K: 500 runners.
- Registration will be finalized after the payment is confirmed.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If participation in the race is canceled for any reason, the following refund conditions apply:
Getting Eligible and Pre-Requisites
Paralympic, Disabled and Special Athlete Registration
* No special category is opened for Paralympic, disabled or special athletes in Geyik Koşuları race. Athletes with physical and mental abilities required by each race (natural conditions, steep climbs and descents, narrow paths, mud and overturned tree paths, etc.) participate equally and are evaluated in general and age classification. For the safety of those competing and participating, there is a quota for disabled and special athletes.
* In the 4K-8K-14K and Bambi courses, the first 5 disabled athletes are free to participate (total 5 people for 4 courses). For requests of more than 5 people, 50% discount is offered.
* Disability report or special athlete license must be declared.
* Participation with wheelchairs or electric wheelchairs is not accepted as it is a path course.